We Are In Southern Utah
The Rockin’ R Ranch is in Southern Utah about 3 1/2 to 4 hours south of Salt Lake City, and 4 to 4 1/2 hours northeast of Las Vegas. There are a few different routes you can use to get to the Rockin’ R Ranch, as you can see from the map. Following are the routes which we think are the fastest and/or most direct. But feel free to use the other roads.
Rockin’ R Ranch
705 North Highway 22
Antimony, UT 84712
- Drive south on Interstate 15. Exit at Scipio.
- Turn southeast on Highway 50 towards Salina.
- Shortly before Salina turn south at the junction to Aurora on Highway 24.
- Continue south through Aurora until you intersect with Highway 89.
- Travel south on Highway 89 for a couple of miles until you travel under Interstate 70.
- Go westbound on I-70. Exit I-70 at the “Highway 89” and “Panguitch” exit.
- Go south on Highway 89 through Marysvale and the town of Junction.
- Just south of Junction, go east on Highway 62 which eventually turns southeast into Highway 22 and into the town of Antimony.
- The Ranch is on the north end of town, west side of the street. You can’t miss it. The Ranch is in Southern Utah approximately 3 1/2 hours from Salt Lake City.